Dawn French Diet Tip - Eat Less

Thursday, December 22, 2011 | at 10:51 PM

Dawn French Diet

Dawn French Diet, star of The Vicar of Dibley and French and Saunders and every one spherical British cultural treasure, has been speaking at length concerning the factors that cause her recent four-and-a-half stone (that’s sixty three pounds) weight loss.

She appeared on the ITV show This Morning yesterday to market her initial novel, a small Bit Marvellous, and in fact the primary issue Philip Schofield wished to understand was the how and why of her sudden lurch into a healthier lifestyle.

Holding nothing back, Dawn said: ”I assume when you’re over fifty you've got to concentrate to your health a little. i would like to be there for my child and I’ve got quite plenty of exciting adventures that i would like to try to to.

“I had simply ballooned up over I had wished to however you'll be able to continuously address it. you only got to eat less and walk a lot of – that’s what I’m doing.”

She additionally admitted that, when her wedding to comedian Lenny Henry ended last year, she was finding the transition into singledom quite strange: “Who is aware of what's going to happen with me? I’ve been married for such a protracted time therefore the very last thing i would like is to be at the instant is to be in an exceedingly nice huge relationship.

“Even the word dating I simply notice repulsive as a result of suddenly it makes me feel sort of a teenager and I’m not a youngster. I can’t even believe it in those terms however I’m having some fun, that’s what I’m doing.”

She concluded: “I’m doing the alternative to what I’ve finished the last thirty years and simply taking life because it comes.”

So, Dawn French Diet walking and eating less. will it work? Tell us here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it sounds good to me but I'm not convinced. I swim every day and walk miles and only eat once a day yet still battle with weight. I think it's more metabolic than anything else. My best friend eats everything junk foody and never puts on an ounce!

Post a Comment